Screw conveyor is used for the horizontal transport of the dust from the hopper of the dust collector. Very often the conveyor ends with the rotary feeder which ensures pressure separation of the inner side of the dust filter and the surrounding environment.
Screw conveyors are designed in lengths from one up to six meters without the central bearing.
Most standard types
- Type DŠK 160 with conveying capacity of 6 m³/h at 100 tpm
- Type DŠK 200 with conveying capacity of 12 m³/h at 100 tpm
- Type DŠK 250 with conveying capacity of 24 m³/h at 100 tpm
- Type DŠK 320 with conveying capacity of 38 m³/h at 100 tpm
- Type DŠK 400 with conveying capacity of 75 m³/h at 90 tpm
- Type DŠK 500 with conveying capacity of 100 m³/h at 60 tpm
The conveying capacities are set when the screw conveyor is horizontally installed and filled by 40 %.
- screw turns to be regulated by the frequency convertor or variator
- monitoring of turns and overfilling
- screw from anti-abrasive material
- progressive climbing of the screw
- rubbering of the trough
- spraying of the trough and the screw with PTFE
- top synthetic coating
- food coating
- hot-dip galvanized
- stained stainless steel
- ballot stainless steel